Saturday, December 30, 2006

MARGE TEILHABER BIO

I am an independent freelance court reporter covering depositions and arbitrations in Manhattan, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, and Long Island.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Bachelor’s degree in business education from Rider College (now Rider University)
Master’s degree in business education from Montclair State College (now Montclair State University)

REPORTING LICENSES
RDR, New Jersey CSR, Connecticut LSR
Notary in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut

WORK HISTORY
Taught high school immediately after getting bachelor's degree. After teaching during the day and being a court reporter at night, I took a leave of absence from teaching to begin a full-time court reporting career, spending 20 years with one agency (now defunct) and since then working independently, covering work for many agencies and law firms. Call me for more details.

I accept only all-day depositions and arbitrations. I don't offer interactive realtime but can highly recommend someone who does. I've covered cases in many areas of law including securities, construction, IP, patent, trademark, insurance, employment, and medical malpractice. Rough draft and expedited delivery is of course often part of the equation. I work in Manhattan, Fairfield County in Connecticut, Westchester, a lot of Long Island, and central and northern New Jersey.

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
NCRA
STAR
CalDRA
CCRA
TCRA

Contact info can be found here. Call me to discuss rates and availability.

No comments: