Saturday, November 18, 2006

MARGE TEILHABER, RDR, CSR, LSR (covering depositions and arbitrations in NY/CT/NJ)

Hello!

I am available for depositions and arbitrations in New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. I'm licensed and a notary in all three states.

http://www.mteilhaber.com/

A concise and thorough bio is located here.

I have many years of experience. I can provide you with the names of excellent videographers. I don't offer interactive realtime, but I would be happy to refer you to a top-rated court reporter who does. Medical, technical, expert testimony, rough draft, expedited delivery are services I provide. Most importantly, I am committed to utter reliability, dependability, and of course total accuracy.

All my contact information can be found here.

Marge Teilhaber, RDR, CSR, LSR
Fort Lee, New Jersey

No comments: